Terms and Conditions
We (China Spice Restaurants Limited, a company incorporated in Cyprus) have created this website for your personal entertainment, information and communication. The terms and conditions set out below, and all relevant laws, apply to how you use this website. By accessing and continuing to use this website, you accept these terms and conditions.
- You may, subject to paragraph 9, download one copy of the material contained in or displayed on the website and print off pages of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use, as long as:
- you do not remove or alter any copyright or other notices contained in the material; and
- your use is for lawful purposes only. You cannot use, copy, alter or share the content of the website or any part of it for public or commercial purposes without our written permission beforehand.
- The website and its content, functionality and design is protected in the Cyprus and elsewhere in the world by copyrights, trade marks, designs, design rights and other intellectual property rights. It is either used by us under licence from a third party (another person or company) or owned by us or a member of the China Spice Group of Restaurants. You can only use the site, or any part of its content, functionality or design, under these terms and conditions or according to the text on the website or with our written permission, which you must get beforehand. (We do not guarantee that your use will not infringe any third party rights.)
- The material contained in or displayed on the website is provided ‘as is’ and without warranties or representations of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not guarantee that your use of the material on the website will be uninterrupted or that the material will be free from mistakes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damage or injury, however caused, including but not limited to any failure of the site, mistakes, missing information, interruption, fault, delay in transmission, computer virus, or line failure. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages or injury that result from you using, or not being able to use, the material on the website, however caused.
- We and any other person or organisation involved in producing or delivering the website are not responsible for and shall not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result of you accessing, using or browsing the site or downloading any content from the website.
- The trade marks and logos displayed on the website include the registered and unregistered trade marks of the China Spice Group and other businesses. Nothing in these terms and conditions may be interpreted as granting any licence or right to use any of these trade marks and logos without our written permission beforehand, or the written permission of any other owner of the trade marks. You must not use any of the trade marks or any other content on the site, except as set out in these terms and conditions.
- We have not reviewed any sites linked to this website and are not responsible for and do not approve the content of any other websites linked to this website. If you link to any other websites, it is entirely at your own risk.
- Unless we say otherwise, the website relates to our business in the Cyprus only. All information on the website is correct at the time of publication, but can change without notice. The information on the website is not intended to be legally binding and you should not consider it as a representation on any matter. Some restaurants do not sell all products. A product may vary, depending on the ingredients used, the supplier, and the region of the country and the season of the year. As a result, the products described in this website may not be identical to the product served in a particular restaurant.
- If you enter any prize promotions featured on the website, you will also have to agree to the particular terms and conditions for that prize promotion.
- We control and run this site from our registered office at the address given above. All communications about this website, including any enquiries about your personal information, should be made via the Contact Us section of this website or sent to us at the following address: China Spice Restaurant, 26, Pindarou str. 1060 Nicosia.
12. The laws of Cyprus apply to your use of the site. Any dispute arising from using the website or in connection with the website will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus.